We are looking for:
Team Leader Operative Buyer
Working within a flexible working environment, where the main duties are as follows:
- Take responsibility for material availability in allocated commodities and ensure optimised stock levels. Placement of material orders for allocated commodities and identified demands via SAP as individual and supporting other colleagues in team.
- Control of order acknowledgements and follow up in case of nonconformities. Monitor goods incoming dates and escalate to suppliers in case of necessity.
- Manage and permanently updating system (SAP).
- Optimise order quantity in accordance with demand situation. Define ideal order quantity and optimise value via usage of best scale price quantities wherever applicable. Push/Pull orders on a regular base in order to optimise stock level for respective commodities.
- Create and manage forecasts and coordinate with suppliers (ZM_Forecast).
- Monitor operative purchasing KPI’s and assure continuous supplier performance and stock level improvements in cooperation with commodity team.
- Manage variances of orders, invoices and goods receipt, supporting WH Inbound process with right information
- Maintain material master data, info records and source list within allocated commodity responsibility in close alignment with commodity team.
- Cooperation with Quality department in connection with claim handling (SAP and process wise).
- Close coordination with Technical and Strategic Purchasing.
- Maintain standard freight costs / customs in SAP with the purpose to create full transparency with support of LSC Manager.
- Purchasing Team coordination/Support team on demand and need of team or LSC Manager.
- Operative purchasing KPIs monitoring with LSCM: Supplier OTD, Material Status Availability, Inventory stock value, IDOH.
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
- Excellent attitude and attendance record.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Numeracy and literacy skills on high level.
- Language skills (fluent in written and spoken English).
- SAP, MRP, and resource planning experiences are beneficial for this position, as well as MS Office literacy.
- Experience in operative purchasing/or production planning.
- Economic base skills as minimum.
- Motivated and team player.
Note for the position holder:
This job description represents your main tasks and responsibilities in a binding manner. You are obligate to act and make decisions independently, in accordance with the set goals. You should notify your manager, as well as HR department, if your job description differs significantly from your current job.
Deadline for applications: 17.08.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.