TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Technical Account Engineer
Position in Belgrade
- First line of inquiry and customer interaction between customers/potential customers and TeleSign by email, phone, develop forums, etc.
- Provide useful and complete responses so care is effective and efficient.
- Learn, apply, and articulate TeleSign’s products, services, and operational technology.
- Drive increased usage of TeleSign services, and customer satisfaction by exceeding expectations.
- Bring visibility of customer and provider issues to the Business Operations Team.
- Work closely with Service Quality Engineers – understand their role and responsibilities and be able to share their responsibilities when required.
- Maintain and expand technical knowledge across TeleSign products and services, tools, and processes.
- Contribute to technical documentation and processes to help work efficiently across Support Organization.
- Provide fast, personal care and technical assistance.
- Ensuring questions are promptly and accurately answered (multi-task/prioritize).
- Taking ownership issues and manage customer tickets and customer expectations effectively.
- Investigate, diagnose and solve customer questions (API and SDK integrations, Self-service program, product and service issues and etc.).
- Keep customers updated on progress.
- Strive to understand the issue and anticipate next questions.
- Escalate issues to internal teams when needed (Business Operations, IT Operations, Product Management, Knowledge Engineering, Development).
- Cooperate with other teams to reach full resolutions and prevent repeated issues.
- Ensure customers get alerted in a timely manner (Operator Outages, Platform Maintenance, Connection issues, Traffic spikes and IRSF Fraud).
- Monitor traffic via different set of tools, act if an anomaly is detected; Be proactive.
- Problem solving, initiative, and analysis to deliver results.
- Use and develop basic programming skills and SQL knowledge.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Strong customer care skills.
- Proficiency in English language (written and spoken).
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in innovative technology or software industry a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Network Architecture and Carriers’ ecosystem.
- Ability to use or learn Microsoft Office, Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, Kayako, JIRA, Confluence, and audio and web conferencing (Webex, GoToMeeting, Skype, Lync, etc).
- Initiative, reliable person with proactive, self – driven approach.
- High level of responsibility.
- Positive attitude and results-driven motivation.
- Flexibility and ability to make things happen.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.