In support of company growth and increasing number of large accounts we are looking for a customer facing team player to own and drive customer experience and satisfaction with our product, service and support offerings.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will be working with selected accounts within a EMEA region at the post-sales stage of a sales cycle.
- Anticipate and solve customers problems working with technical and non-technical customers personnel, company engineers, engineering managers, sales executives, architects, developers, product owners, support specialists and anyone and everyone necessary to continuously improve experience our customers have with us and our products.
- Understand customer’s processes and priorities. Identify and lead continuous improvement activities in customer support and service delivery. Assess incident history, analyze and interpret statistical data and trends. Provide suggestions, negotiate implementation plans and oversee the execution for service level and operational improvements with respective teams;
- Act as the customer escalation contact, and ensure that escalations are addressed appropriately. Manage customer escalations cross-departmentally. Ensure that customer cases are responded to within the SLA, and in a professional manner;
- Oversee post-critical event reviews focused on root cause analysis (RCA) and corrective actions;
- Build relationships and collect feedback regularly;
- Address and control client’s technical related questions in company teams;
- Negotiate customer’s feedback and response upon requests from respective company teams.
As a candidate for TAM position you are expected to have:
- A customer first attitude, a strong focus on customer experience;
- An ability to speak to technical and non-technical customers in their language;
- Experience in customer onboarding, success planning and escalation management;
- A track record of delivering success for your customers and for your organization;
- Written and verbal communication skills in technical discussions;
- Knowledge and passion for modern technology and infrastructure, ability to use appropriate tools for:
- Linux administration and ecosystem in general,
- TCP/IP connectivity monitoring and troubleshooting,
- Virtualisation - KVM, OpenStack basics, cloud-init, API calls, IaC - Terraform,
- Programming - ability to read scripting languages,
- *aaS service experience - use, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting
- CDN experience
- Fluent English.
- Official employment in an international company with clients in 21 countries
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Competitive salary
- Work – Life Balance
- Great colleagues and open atmosphere at workplace
- Knowledge and discoveries sharing inside and outside the team
- Corporate and social events.
Gcore SEE d.o.o.
POWERFUL EDGE AND CLOUD SOLUTIONS FOR MEDIA BUSINESS AND THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY! Gcore is an international Cloud and Edge leader in content delivery, public cloud, hosting, and security solutions for any business. Headquartered in Luxembourg, with global infrastructure included in the Guinness Book of Records. Gcore provides a wide range of services for customers of all industries that develop their business online. The company's services include public cloud, managed hosting, content delivery…Više o poslodavcu