TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Position in Belgrade
We are looking to hire a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to deliver on all account management activity for TeleSign’s clients. This includes managing the pre-sales service delivery engagement and integration through deployment of the contracted services and growing the relationship thereafter. The TAM functions as a consultant to the client through the implementation process, ensuring timely deployment of the services and client satisfaction. Additional account management responsibilities include building close relationships with the clients, growing their business, troubleshooting client inquiries, coordinating internally to ensure clients’ requirements are processed in a timely fashion, be the voice of the client within the company, and identifying additional use cases for potential up-sell of additional TeleSign services and use cases. Salary (commensurate with experience) plus bonus for attaining both personal commitment and company revenue based objectives
- Drive and maintain high client satisfaction with TeleSign clients
- Identify revenue/upsell opportunities with the client through continuous improvement of services and thorough understanding of client’s business and goals
- Manage cross-functional TeleSign project teams, which could consist of product, finance, development, operations, and support organizations
Proactively monitor assigned clients’ activity against forecast/historical trends
- Maintain functional and technical knowledge of industry and TeleSign product offerings in order to effectively support clients
- Address and resolve support issues by providing timely feedback and internal escalation as appropriate
- Work on assigned special projects, as appropriate
- Reference: G3q1la1ww9oD4aShxLcQEjqkJozZh19jlaDjHzAT6Lk.
- University degree
- 2-3 years of client service and strategic account management experience
- Attributes: Self-motivated, positive attitude, problem solver, team player, accountable, reliable, consistent, strong work ethic, focused, and organized
- Technical experience while communicating with Developers and Project Managers required
- Ability to learn, apply, and articulate TeleSign’s products, services, and operational technology
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and project management skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, preferably in a client relationship/account management role
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Interest in innovative technology or software industry
- Experience using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word), Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, and audio and web conferencing (Webex, GoToMeeting, Skype, Lync, etc)
We are offering:
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.