The “Regional Housing Programme “is a joint initiative of Bosnia and Herzegovina (“BiH”), Croatia, Montenegro, and Serbia (Partner Countries), which is an integral part of the „Sarajevo process on refugees and displaced persons” initiated in 2005.
The overall objective of the Regional Housing Program (RHP) is to comprehensively contribute towards completion of the protracted displacement situation in Partner Countries by providing durable and sustainable housing, to the most vulnerable refugee and displaced population following the 1991-1995 conflicts on the territory of former Yugoslavia. The RHP is funded by the Partner Countries and multiple international donors including the EU, USA, and Germany.
In Serbia, the Commissariat for Refugees and Migration (CRMS) is the Lead Institution/Executive Body for RHP management and implementation.
Eptisa SEE provides technical assistance to all Partner Countries with the procurement, implementation, and monitoring of housing solutions under the RHP.
For more RHP information please go to http://regionalhousingprogramme.org/.
- The objective of this position is to provide technical assistance to the CRMS with monitoring and reporting of the RHP Country Housing Program (CHP) in Serbia.
- Support CRMS with the collection and processing of housing project data from local municipalities and the RHP Project Implementation Unit
- Support CRMS with data inputting to the RHP Monitoring and Management Information System (MMIS) and the production of CHP Monitoring and Progress Reports
- Support CRMS with CHP Sub-project completion reports.
- University Education Qualification
- Evidence of work experience, at least 2 years, in project monitoring and report preparation, preferably with public sector/donor funded projects.
- Work experience with Management Information Systems and data processing /inputting will be an advantage
- For this position fluency in Serbian and strong report writing skills in English is required
Duration of contract: 11 months with possibility of extension beginning in February 2021
The vacancy is open only for persons with the citizenship of or permanent residence in the Republic of Serbia. All interested candidates should send their CV and motivation letter in English no later than 25 January 2021 (at 17:00h). Only selected candidates will be invited to interview.
Eptisa Southeast Europe doo
- Srbija, Beograd, Dubljanska 8
- PIB: 107242111
- Matični broj: 20761890