- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Mangonel d.o.o. gathers a highly motivated team of IT professionals that together share close to a 100 years of experience in the complete cycle of business applications development. The success of our clients and partners is our own success and therefore we do our best to help our clients succeed.
Our field of expertise is Enterprise Java Development & Support. For our partner who provides tools that businesses need to create, manage, secure, deliver and measure the success of their videos, we are looking for:
Technical Support Engineer
(Cloud L2/L3 Support)
Work from home
Job Location: Work from home (Serbia)
Working hours*: 16:00 – 00:00 (CET)
*Position is not based on working in shifts.
Ideal candidate will have
- Strong troubleshooting skills – ability to deep dive and tackle each problem with great focus
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support and/or other relevant IT experience (2 – 8 years)
- Knowledge of Web technologies, scripting languages and the Client-Server communication
- Time management skills, priority settings skills and accurate records keeping
- Experience with IT management, ticketing and tracking systems
- English proficiency is a must (speaking and writing)
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under deadlines and handle demanding clients
- Experience with Windows and Linux administration (Firewall, LDAP, Email server, DNS server, SSO, SAML, FTP, NFS, Shell scripting) is a big plus
- Experience with video troubleshooting, Phyton and Java is a plus
- Experience with Zendesk and JIRA platform interface is a plus
- Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent (ETF, FON, PFM, RAF, Higher School of Electrical Engineering…) is a plus
- Prior experience with late hours is a plus
- Take ownership of reported clients issues in the form of tickets
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow the standard procedures for escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper tracking and closure of all tickets
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Have active team role and provide help to other support team members
- Permanent employment
- Full time work-from-home experience
- Remote work with Silicon Valley leaders and world class clients (such as IBM, eBay, Vodafone, Bayer…)
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
If you believe that you meet the requirements, we are strongly encouraging you to apply for this position.
Deadline for applications: 19.10.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno