Technical Department Assistant
What is the job about?
- Providing support to Manufacturing engineering manager and whole Technical Department with their daily tasks;
- Extracting data from SAP system and presenting in required shape
- Supporting all transfer project as a link between Sending and Receiving Grundfos factory;
- Supporting with SAP Quick Procurement for the whole Technical Department;
- Preparing Department presentations;
- Providing support with organising guests’ visits, like taxi, hotels, dinners etc.
- Organizing traveling, like flight tickets, hotel bookings and car rental for Technical Department staff;
- Registration of work hours and organisation of vacation schedules for Department;
- Providing support with data collection and KPI registration and follow up;
- Organizing and updating Department boards.
- Reference: N-6bH93sqs55HwrDFCgSGXlXki_PKqrV_wSiT1el-X8.
What do you need to apply?
- You are an organiser, find interest in details and have the ability to establish priorities and objectives;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills, have the ability to accurately gather, summarize and compile data into effective reports and presentations;
- Bachelor of Science or Master degree in Electrical, Mechanical sciences or similar;
- Experience on similar position will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and possible SAP programs.
We are looking for:
- Several years of similar working experience will be considered as advantage;
- Mechanical, Mechatronic or Electrical Engineering education, VI or VII degree;
- Previous experience in working in Catia or similar mechanical design programs will be considered as advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- High level of English language skills;
- Driver’s license, minimum B category.
If you believe that you meet the above-stated requirements and are willing to invest in your professional development, please apply by submitting your CV and Motivation letter by the end of your application.
All applications are confidential; we will contact only shortlisted candidates. Deadline for the applications is 12.01.2017.