CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4.700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
To help support our Global growth, we are seeking a
Technical Escalation Manager
to join our team in Belgrade
The Technical Escalation Manager is a key customer-facing role responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships customers on various levels. The Technical Escalation Manager is responsible for providing proactive monitoring and customer escalation management and in support of our customers with their cloud and product needs. This role will act as a liaison and coordinate internal efforts to obtain issue resolution for reported escalated issues that have a significant impact on the business relationship or affect productivity. The Technical Escalation Manager will also be responsible for developing and monitoring dashboards for trends to reduce the amount of escalations and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key stakeholders (internal and external) by working cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and communications are fulfilled. Ensure critical client SLAs are met
- Ensure customer escalations are resolved within agreed upon timelines, process change ideas are implemented, and Influence others towards action and change
- Ensure RCA delivery and driving permanent solutions in partnership with the Level3 Subject Matter Experts (SME) team member and NPI Team
- Reduce escalation volume
- Lead improvements by monitoring and developing dashboards to proactively monitor trends and customer escalations and use data to recommend technical and/or business process changes to meet expectations and/or optimize productivity
- Facilitate and report on daily and/or weekly stand-ups to ensure appropriate visibility of key customer issues including escalation status reporting, statistics, trending analysis, issue status activities, and resources
- Ability to translate technical concepts to peers, management, leadership and customers
- Support leadership in strategic, business, and operational planning
- Provide functional expertise of the SAP Sale cloud (Callidus) products and programs as related to Escalations
- Work with client to test and confirm readiness to deploy remediated solutions to their production environments.
- Serves as a key stakeholder by providing technical guidance on customer’s strategic long-term and short-term plans and projects.
- Hold regular review meetings with customers (as needed) to discuss any issues or problems. Provide service reports to the Customer and SAP Sales Cloud (Callidus) Support Leadership to track progress.
- Engage with Support Leadership Team to stay current on team’s priorities and processes for applicability to his/her customers’ needs
- Graduated from some of the IT Faculties
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in providing complex SaaS Customer Support, management, and/or supervision
- Experience working in both cloud-based and on-premise service and technology strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving team environment
- Proven track record of working collaboratively to improve the customer’s experience
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with customers, partners, and developers across the business at all levels. With proven track record of working collaboratively to improve the customer’s experience
- Able to manage relationships with peers and managers as it relates to support and services
- Ability to navigate complexity and create collaborative, cross-functional solutions
- Strong communication, presentation, and excellent customer and internal relationship management skills; written and verbal
- Able to translate complex issues in an understandable, organized way
- Knowledge of the CRM Tools
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented, and self-motivated
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool and fancy office space with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 14.03.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno