TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Technical Product Manager
Position in Belgrade
- Work within a Product Analytics and Billing line to ensure delivery of Business Intelligence, Billing and Data Science solutions
- Manage the product life cycle from strategic planning to long-term maintenance
- Identify, define, and validate requirements by working with internal stakeholders and conducting market research
- Classify business needs as being improvements, new features or potential new products within the context of the product line and overall product strategy
- Work with Engineering to define projects and tasks arising from product requirements
- Write user stories and review them with agile scrum team as part of weekly grooming sessions
- Create mock-up examples that clearly describe the expected end-result for the development team
- Troubleshoot and reproduce feature or data quality concerns
- Update final solution system diagrams, interfaces, training, and user manuals
- Document sprint plans and release notes following the agile scrum cadence
- Reference: Tb7Q6j2MFFUnYdao6o01az4RdeYOn1jf8aVgzJx0PHQ.
- 2+ years of experience in data-driven projects, preferred to Business Intelligence
- Very strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The passion and drive to deliver an exceptional level of achievement
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, QlikView) is an advantage
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Knowledge of forecasting and predictive modeling
- Knowledge of finance (GL, analytics)
- Experience in Scrum or other agile methodologies
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or Equivalent
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-organized, with a proactive approach and able to multitask
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
We are offering:
- Perfect your Agile Project Management skills
- Work alongside some of the best Product Managers, with a combined product management experience of 50+ years
- Apply your ideas to make TeleSign’s products more efficient
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.