Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
Technical Program Manager
As part of Component Services, the Technical Program Manager is responsible for the preparation and tracking of recharging cases towards the customers (e.g. customer induced damage, scrap, late return shipments, freight and duty cost, unjustified AOG requests, etc.). In order to maximize the output, this position includes close relationship with other departments (Procurement, Internal shops, Engineering) and external communication with customers, as well.
- Prepare recharging cases and ensuring data completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate with internal shops to flag and report on recharging cases
- Send offers to customers, manage the approval process with customers and acts as entry point for all customer challenges
- Cooperate and give active feedback to engineering / procurement in order to enhance processes and data
- Track and report on recharging cases in order to have performance review meetings of all involved stakeholders
- Improve tools and processes to raise awareness of data quality
- Proactively identify further recharging potential and implement processes / tools to secure such potential
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or technical field
- Working experience in commercial and technical sector
- 2 years of hands-on experience with technical background
- Experience in the MRO business industry would be an asset
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good command of MS Office
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Successful and comprehensive experience with customers
- Learning potential, proactive approach and problem solving skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 24.05.2018.