Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place, based on a sustainable cost structure.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Technical Program Manager
Being the part of the Component Services Division, a Technical Program Manager is responsible for the preparation and tracking of recharging cases towards the customers (e.g. customer induced damage, scrap, late return shipments, freight and duty cost, unjustified AOG requests, etc.). In order to maximize the output, this position includes close relationship with other departments (Procurement, Internal shops, Engineering) and external communication with customers, as well.
- Preparation of recharging cases ensuring data completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate with internal shops to flag and report on recharging cases
- Cooperate and give active feedback to engineering / procurement in order to enhance processes and data
- Tracking and reporting on recharging cases in order to have performance review meetings of all involved stakeholders
- Improve tools and processes to raise awareness of data quality
- Proactively identify further recharging potential and implement processes / tools to secure such potential
- Reference: CcLUHxebLzIywlUGQfQ-YfuIu4KMUs1Zu2I2xe9-gHY.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Education in Business Administration, Economics, or technical field
- Working experience in commercial and technical sector
- 2 years of hands-on experience with technical background
- Experience in the MRO business industry would be an asset
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good command of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 would be an advantage
- Analytical person
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.