Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Technical Program Specialist (Temporary position)
The Technical Program Specialist is responsible for the preparation, handling and successfully resolving of recharging cases towards the Customers. He is the Customer point of contact for all relevant cases during the Customer approval process and clarifications of Customer challenges. Such recharging potentials are CID, BER, Scrap, Obsolescence cases, Late Return Shipments, Freight and Duty cost, unjustified AOG requests, NFF charges as well as undetected further potential of recharging towards the Customer. Further the tracking and reporting of the development of the recharging cases. The position contains also the cooperation with other departments like Procurement, Internal Shops, Engineering or Account Management to maximize the output
- Preparation of recharging cases by analysing, checking the data for completeness and accuracy. Combining a comprehensive, document/data package to be sent to the Customer.
- Coordinate with internal shops to flag and report Customer Induced Damages / BER / Scrap cases
- Manage the approval process with the Customers
- Entry point for all Customer challenges during the approval and clarification process and for all commercial and technical issues related to recharges
- Cooperate and active feedback to Engineering / Repair Cycle Management / Field Service Representative / Account Management to enhance processes and data
- Tracking & reporting of recharging cases in order to have performance review meetings of all involved stakeholders
- Proactive identification of further recharging potential and implementation of processes / tools to secure such potential
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in Business Administration, Bachelor’s Degree
- Analytical skills and detail oriented mindset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot Analysis, analysing functions)
- Knowledge in Access, Word and PowerPoint, SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- 2 years of solid technical background and commercial understanding
- Proficiency in spoken and written English (B1 Level)
- Professional experience in MRO industry would be and asset
- Good communicator, flexible and stress resistant, ready to deliver extra efforts
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 02.07.2019.