Technical Project Leader for Vehicle Electronics (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
- Responsible for coordination and leading of technical project development teams.
- Contributes to driving the technical concept and to getting the agreement on schedule, estimations and risks within R&D.
- Responsible to define the detailed project planning of technical development for the complete product.
- Responsible to monitor the complete technical performances of all disciplines in the project and to define corrective measures if deviations from the plan occur.
- Responsible for the tracking and analysis of the technical disciplines project progress (time, quality, costs) and for the reporting with the valid tool and process set.
- Responsible to act as a key interface to the suppliers and customers during the development phase regarding all technical aspects.
- Supports the Project Manager in customer meetings on the technical aspects.
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL
- Derive the activities from PM covering the system development project.
- Report progress of the development process to the PM and core team.
- Manage the development project team to realize the project objectives defined in the project agreement for system activities.
- Assign the work packages to the development project team members (delegation and direction) and obtain confirmation.
- Resource planning determining what resources (staff, test equipment, material) and the quantities of each resources to be used to perform the project activities in development process.
- Coordinate of system development reviews and regular development project meetings (HW, MD, SW and system).
- Acts as PM on system level development project.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Automatics) or relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- At least two years of discipline coordination or technical expertise in SW, SYS, EE or ME.
- At least 2 years of experience in coordinating a development team.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 21.11.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.