Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
If you want to change the future of mobility, join the new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad. We are looking for a:
Technical Project Leader (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Responsible for coordination and leading of technical project development teams.
- Contributes to driving the technical concept and to getting the agreement on schedule, estimations and risks within R&D.
- Responsible to define the detailed project planning of technical development for the complete product.
- Responsible to monitor the complete technical performances of all disciplines in the project and to define corrective measures if deviations from the plan occur.
- Responsible for the tracking and analysis of the technical disciplines project progress (time, quality, costs) and for the reporting with the valid tool and process set.
- Responsible to act as a key interface to the suppliers and customers during the development phase regarding all technical aspects.
- Supports the Project Manager in customer meetings on the technical aspects.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Automatics) or relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- At least two years of discipline coordination or technical expertise in SW, SYS, EE or ME.
- At least 2 years of experience in coordinating a development team.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 12.10.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: