CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
Litmos LMS, part of SAP, is a SaaS based Learning Management System (LMS) that is the fastest growing learning technology company in the world, supporting more than 4,000,000 users in 130+ countries and 22 languages. We are disrupting the corporate learning domain by offering a fast, easy to use product that really delivers on the features that people need the most to run successful online learning programs.
We are looking for a
Technical Support Engineer
with SQL, API and SSO skills to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia supporting the core Litmos LMS product
Technical Support Engineers will work closely with the Global Support Team, customers and consultants to fully understand the problems to be solved for rapid resolution. This position combines technical acumen with refined analysis skills to deliver the highest level of problem resolution to Litmos customers, consultants and partners.
Along with troubleshooting problems, you will be working directly with our engineering and Cloud Operations team to perform data corrections and root cause analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, STEM or related field required.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer support environment, SaaS experience a plus.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL and SQL stored procedures (PL/SQL, T-SQL).
- Knowledge of REST APIs.
- Knowledge of SAML2.0 SSO.
- Excellent customer relationship, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool and fancy office space with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2018.