We are looking for:
Technical Support Level 1
We are looking for a Technical Support Technician to join our Worldwide support team based in our Belgrade office. We love to work with fantastic people like you who thrive on helping others to resolve technical problems and issues through to resolution. Control4 is the largest home automation manufacturer in the world and its dealers love installing our product to customers who want high end home control and entertainment in their home.
We have an immediate opportunity for both entry-level and experienced support technicians to provide phone, web-chat, and knowledgebase support to Authorized Control4 dealerships. This means you will be supporting trained and certified technology professionals. Join a dynamic team of passionate technologists chartered to ensure the success of our authorized dealers in EMEA.
You’ll have a wide breath of technical knowledge, covering software and installation and infrastructure design gained from hands-on experience. You have also specialized in creating and understanding clear designs for secure, maintainable, scalable and extendable systems.
The ideal experienced candidate will have a great knowledge and understanding of professional audio & video equipment, low voltage wiring, high voltage wiring and IP networking. Knowledge of home automation products would be great.
- Answer inbound dealer support calls
- Validate and author defect reports on issues found to our Salt Lake City team of engineers
- Enter Return Merchandise Authorization requests (RMA) when required
- Forum and Technician Portal assistance
- Document creation for dealer self-help knowledgebase
- Live Chat and Email support
- Other special projects as assigned including ongoing training
- Technical degree in Computer science and IT background
- Call Centre or Technical Support experience in similar role
- Fluently in speaking and writing of English language
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- If you have a background in the following skills that would be great – the more of these skills, the better:
- Professional Audio & Video distribution, and installation experience
- Experience in networking technologies, CCNA certification
- Exceptional communication skills; Verbal, Written, Phone
- Fluently in German language. Other languages including French, Spanish and Italian would be great, but not essential
- Home Security experience would be great!
- Ability to work with a small team of likeminded technical enthusiasts
Deadline for applications: 12.10.2019.