TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
FAM Solutions LTD Belgrade is currently looking to hire a person for Technical Support to join our multidisciplinary consultancy firm, based in Belgrade, Serbia.
The Technical Support Manager is responsible for leading Beograd Service desk in terms of Support. The Technical Support has the responsibility to solve issues over the phone, e-mail, chat, or online to identify and fix equipment or software issues.
- Accountable for the day-to-day operations of managing performances, processes, programs and/or initiatives.
- Establish and influence operating policies.
- May contribute to functional strategy within location.
- Frequent contact with internal and external contacts at various management levels to obtain and allocate resources and complete specific phases of projects.
- Build cross-functional partnerships and identify business opportunities.
- Analyze quantitative, qualitative and trend data and anticipate operational issues and develops preventative measures.
- Fluency in English.
- Technical knowledge of Networking (DNS management, internal IP's and classes, etc).
- Previous experience with Gmail Suite.
- Previous experience with cPanel (FTP, email, file manager).
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and minimal hardware knowledge.
- Strong Drive for results and proactive person.
- Accurate, works independently with attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
Requirements that will be considered as a plus (any of the below, not all)
- Will be nice to have idea about VoIP technology (Zoiper, 3CX, ViciDial platform).
- Minimal knowledge about HTML, PHP, CSS, Wordpress or Drupal.
- Previous experience with a CRM system.
- Previous experience with a Ticketing system (administration and management).
- Previous experience with a WHM server.
- Previous experience with a Windows server.
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply electronically. Applications for this position should be sent in English.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at FAM Solutions LTD Belgrade. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.