Hemofarm is a member of STADA Group, one of the largest global generic pharmaceutical companies, which successfully operates also in the markets of Serbia and Western Balkans. Hemofarm produces high-quality pharmaceutical products within the leading pharmacotherapeutic groups, observing the key corporate values: integrity, agility, entrepreneurship, ONE STADA.
STADA Packaging Coordination Team Vršac is looking for:
Place of work: Vršac
- Grammar school, High Chemical School, High Mechanical School or High Graphical School;
- Experience in creating artworks for pharmaceutical/healthcare industry, or extensive experience in working with Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe InDesign;
- Excellent PC/Mac skills;
- Good communication skills and standard of English;
- Team-oriented, precise, systematic, hard-working, quality oriented, communicative, responsible, independent, proactive and open to change.
Your duties and tasks:
- Creation and revision of artworks for all kind of packaging components used for products on the group wide level and for around the globe packaging sites according to the corporate quality and design guidelines/procedures;
- Finding resolutions for queries and demands regarding the artworks in interaction with relevant interfaces (i.e. Marketing, Production, Regulatory, etc.).
- Diverse, challenging and responsible tasks;
- Possibility of promotion and achieving a successful career.
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
Deadline for submitting applications: 04.12.2019.
For further information on Hemofarm, please visit the website hemofarm.com and