We are looking for:
Technology Development Representative
development through field research programs, sales & marketing support,
data & information management, trainings, registration and stewardship for
Monsanto's seeds and traits organisation in Serbia.
- Provide technical
leadership for local sales organization through technical trainings,
product and technology knowledge transfer and stewardship initiatives
- In charge of sales support for sales representatives
and promoters including training on our portfolio and on our future
- In charge of internal and external technical
- Develop and demonstrate
features, advantages and benefits for all products, technologies and
systems. In charge of local adaptation of our portfolio.
- Establish and develop
relationships with key third party influencers (academic, regulatory,
public officials) to transfer knowledge and facilitate acceptance or
approvals for Monsanto products and technologies.
- In charge of direct technical support of the
local distributors and Points of Sales of the country.
- Planning & Executing seeds and traits
experimentation from sowing to harvest:
- For product advancement, positioning and
characterization purposes including part B trials for traits
- For agronomics purposes including agronomics
- In charge of working on data & information
management (ARM, MIRAGE, ADM, EXCEL, TEAMSITES and also communication to
corresponding GAM and other relevant Teams
- In charge of safety processes and Standard
Operating Procedures putting in place.
- University degree in
agronomy and/or plant breeding
- Fluent in Serbian and good English
- Advantages are experience
in similar position or as sales representative
agchem or/and seeds and sales support and/or experimentation and/or worked
as agronomist, sales and/or marketing experiences.
- Needs talent in influencing others,
- Experience in seed
varieties and/or agchem field testing
- Experience in product
evaluation and positioning in relation with Company financial interests', Customers' needs, market reality, sales capacity, product management
- Good agronomical knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication, data & information
management and interpretation, adaptability, team work, relationships
building, leadership, high level stress tolerance, flexibility
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply
by clicking the following link:
Deadline for applications: 15.09.2012.