TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Human Resources Specialist
Position in Belgrade
- Maintain clear and efficient administrative processes for all HR activities (annual leaves, sick leaves, benefits, training's etc.).
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports from the database.
- Develop and analyze HR surveys and metrics.
- Interpret data to assist in planning and developing HR management decisions.
- Assists in payroll preparation by providing relevant data like absences, bonuses and leaves.
- Organize, manage and evaluate training and development programs for employees.
- Participate in creating retention programs for employees.
- Maintain company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Participate in improving employee engagement/motivation.
- Participate in promotion of company values.
- Support different HR strategic activities.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency and services performed.
- Reference: cc6R4gLj95c-Re5i1ap0Wf-tFJ0RetfzAWHIif_356A.
- Relevant University degree (economy, psychology, law or organizational background).
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Minimum 4 years of experience on similar role.
- Experience with HR in IT/software industry is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative and proactive approach.
- Team spirit and positive, flexible attitude.
- Result oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- The passion and drive to deliver an exceptional level of achievement.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.