System Operator at Monitoring Center
TeleTrader d.o.o. is part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data. As a global company, active on the international market and headquartered in Vienna, Austria, TeleTrader develops its software in Belgrade, while selling its products globally across Europe, North America, and Asia.
TeleTrader is announcing the following vacancy within its System Operations Department department: System Operator at Monitoring Center
- Provide first level technical support; handling IT incidents and requests received via telephone, email or Help Desk application
- Continuous monitoring of production system and taking strictly defined actions
- Escalate unresolved issues based on critical level to 2nd and 3rd level of support
- Creating daily reports of system health
- Working in 2 or 3 shifts for 24/7 coverage
- Providing daily checks of data from different feeds and exchanges
- Assist in other system maintenance related tasks
- Knowledge of basic Windows and Linux server administration
- Experience in virtualization solutions (VMware, KVM)
- Ability to diagnose the cause of problems in a complex environment and to provide effective solutions quickly
- Experience in critical real-time production environment
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with peers
Following skills would be considered as an advantage:
- Experience in Call Centers operations
- Knowledge of German language
- Previous experience in a Level 1 Help Desk role in a large organization
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, etc.)
What we offer:
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of a young and dynamic team
- Solid work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Internal education
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Private health insurance
- Full-time employment
We would be pleased to receive your complete application with the following: Your CV and cover letter in English; the position you are applying for, your salary expectations and a possible start date.
Please send your application electronically.
Deadline for applications: 18.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno