TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Telesign provides customer identity and engagement solutions for some of the biggest web properties in the World. Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud requires the best and brightest minds working together, on a global scale. Would you like to be part of such Team?
We are looking for a Software Developer for the Billing team, delivering one of Company’s mission critical solutions.
Python Django Developer
Position in Belgrade
What is our Billing Software?
We have in-house developed Billing platform, which continually evolves for over 10 years. It’s our single platform responsible for tracking revenue of our Clients and Products in near-to-real time, handling creative billing models and pricing terms, generating invoices and allowing insight into Financial health of our Company. Components of this platform are exposed to both internal and external users, making it diverse in terms of functionalities and usage.
What we do?
- Django template language (DTL)
- Python Django Web framework
- MS SQL
- Web API (REST)
- Platform is integrated with other Financial systems, like NetSuite, Stripe.
- Platform runs on top of Company’s Data Warehouse.
What are our plans?
- Integration with new General Ledger (Vendor is TBD).
- Appliance of Streaming based solution (like Spark) in Billing.
- New billing models required to gain competitive edge on a Market, required from our Product and Sales teams.
- More flexible Pricing module.
- Refactoring of existing processes into micro-services.
- Improvements in deployment process through CI/CD.
What we expect from you?
- 3+ years of software development experience with OO languages (Python, C#, Java,…).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Knowledge of Python + Django.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with relational database systems (MSSQL preferred).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of Accounting and Financial principles.
- We are profitable Company for last 10 years.
- We don’t do outsourcing.
- We plan our work carefully and with diligence.
- Our developers have opportunity to improve different skills, be that front-end java scripting, optimization of db queries, development of RESTfull services, or unwrapping the mysteries of INTERNAL 500 errors.
- Every developer makes a difference for us.
- We are fun place to work on and we prove that every day.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 30.03.2019.