Test Automation Engineer
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 800 in-house experts and of more than 8.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Austria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Test Automation Engineers to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and openminded personality and be fluent in English (both written and oral).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- knowledge of software testing methods, levels and types
- understanding of OOP concepts and experience with OOP language
- experience in both manual and automated testing, as well as related testing tools
- understanding concepts of agile methodologies and feel comfortable working in agile environment
- understanding of agile testing practices and continuous integration/delivery approach
- experience in Business Analysis and Requirements engineering is considered as a plus
- show analytical and curious, yet innovative mind-set and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- as a member of Scrum development team collaborate closely with colleagues, business owners and quality managers in creating modern web, mobile or desktop applications
- create manual and automated tests based on requirements in order to validate both functional and non-functional requirements
- execute test plans, analyze results, identify and report issues using the issue tracking system
- design, develop and maintain test frameworks, testing tools and utilities
Deadline for applications: 24.08.2017.