enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Test Automation Engineer
- Be part of dynamic cross-country environment
- Closely collaborate with business and development
- Support the definition of business requirements by helping to drive usage scenarios and acceptance test criteria
- Track defects from discovery to successful correction, validation and verification
- Write new and modify existing Selenium WebDriver tests
- Perform functional, system integration, regression and user acceptance testing (manual/automated)
- Document and manage test plans and test scripts
- Check Selenium WebDriver test results
- Verify the availability of the test environment for testing with development team
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- At least 2 years of experience with web application testing
- Degree in computer science is desirable
- Good understanding of both QA and software development life cycles
- Experience with manual and automated testing
- Experience with complex IT systems and web applications
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and agile methodology
- Experience with Selenium web driver
- ISTQB certificate will be considered as a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within teams
- Good quality awareness, strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.10.2017.