LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 900-strong Dutch IT service provider with three Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story!
Due to the expansion of services and new clients, we are looking for a:
Test Developer Junior
Job location: Novi Sad, Belgrade
- University degree in engineering or computer science
- Basic knowledge of OOP and SQL
- Basic understanding of software development principles
- Proven testing and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong desire for expansion of current skillset in a fast-paced work environment
- Creative and open-minded
- Strong team orientation
- Technical knowledge of testing methodologies, design and implementation (is a plus)
- Working experience with client-server and web architectures (is a plus)
- Reference: F-x9Wj-ctq4nAO9W2GYk-a7TEuPGw7hS03RpTKWjnQU.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining, creating and executing a comprehensive and well-structured test cases using the standard software testing methodologies in order to ensure the highest software quality
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities during development process
- Designing, developing, executing and maintaining an integration and functional automated test scripts using defined approach and test automation tools
- Tailoring, implementing and utilizing an automated test scripts for performance and load testing to meet the customer requirements
- Identifying problems and recommending corresponding solutions applying innovative thinking and analytical skills
- Analyzing data for discrepancies, identifying and reporting issues using the issue tracking/bug reporting system
- Mastering original and unique ideas which add a value to brainstorming sessions
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Private health insurance
- Fun, informal and supportive work atmosphere
Join the magic number!
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 21.03.2018.