LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 900-strong Dutch IT service provider with three Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story!
Due to the expansion of services and new clients, we are looking for a:
Job location: Belgrade
Job Summary / Short Role Description:
- You will spend most of your time performing verification and validation activities within the software development life cycle
Requirements (Skills, Education, Experience):
- Professional with an IT degree and at least 2 years of testing experience
- Knowledge of web based and desktop applications
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies, design and implementation
- Good knowledge of project lifecycle and the place of testing in IT
- Good understanding of client-server and web architectures and of software development principles
- Extensive knowledge of designing and developing test cases and test plans
- Experience with DB, good knowledge of Bash an UNIX commands
- Experience with “bug tracking” tools (i.e., Jira, TFS), test case management tools (TestLink, MTM) and automation test tools (i.e. Testrail, Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI)
- Familiar with Agile methods and Scrum
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Fluent English
- Personality compatible with our culture: proactive, result driven, creative and open person with strong client orientation
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Translating functional or technical requirements to test scripts and test scenarios
- Signaling inconsistencies or illogical requirements in Functional or Technical Specifications
- Configuring, developing, maintaining and executing automated scripts
- Applying test methodology, processes, procedures, standards and tools used by team
- Executing different types of tests (functional test, load test, stress test, regression test, security test etc.)
- Monitoring test execution progress and providing metrics and reports to the team lead or management
- Assisting developers in re-creating defects as needed
What we offer:
- A dynamic and highly stimulating environment in an international IT Service company
- Personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- Great colleagues, friends and excellent professionals
- Open, informal and fun atmosphere
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your resume in English.
Deadline for applications: 13.06.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno