Test and Quality Assurance Specialist
Responsible for preparing, maintaining and executing tests based on acceptance criteria and use cases management of test environments and test data and planning of all test phases.
Constantly improve and promote QA area throughout the company in order to help company deliver high quality products and services to the market and to internal users.
Continuous preparation, maintenance, execution and reporting of test cases for IT systems being responsible for:
- Responsible for properly documenting and prioritizing all found defects and creating tickets for relevant teams;
- Responsible for following status and reporting regarding all open defects;
- Participation in projects in QA role: understanding the scope of the project, expected deliveries, acceptance criteria and use cases and based on those prepare, maintain, execute and report relevant test cases
- Responsible for delivery of optimal test plan based on accepted test strategy;
- Responsible for establishment and maintenance of required test environments and test data
- Communicates risks in regards to incomplete test environment or shortage of test data;
- Support and advise stakeholders responsible for user acceptance test document and end to end acceptance test document;
- Close and transparent cooperation with system/application owners, project managers, CST community, development teams and all relevant business, technology and project stakeholders in company;
- Keep up-to-date knowledge about best practices in Telco and IT industry regarding E2E testing & QA methodology;
- Constantly coach participants and stakeholders in testing process about adopted methodologies;
- Perform testing relevant reporting such as defect reports, test summary reports, test analysis reports;
- Lead and coordinate technical team dedicated to testing activities;
- Define and emphasize risks in regards to obstacles, omissions and outcomes of testing practices.
- Promote and ensure usage of all relevant testing tools such as: JIRA, Selenium, Test Complete;
- Deep understanding of test automation tools and processes
For the good start, you will need:
- University degree, preferable from Telecommunication / IT area
- Minimum 3 years of experience within testing in Telecommunication and / or IT area
- Good business understanding
- Ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently under extreme pressure and meeting tight deadline schedules
- A result-oriented individual
- Test manager licenses – optional
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Positive attitude, solution driven, assertive
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to changes and working in stress.
- Creative and innovative
- Thinks outside of the box
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 27.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno