Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Time Management and HR Services Specialist
The Time Management and HR Services Specialist is responsible for the global time management process besides Switzerland and based on the local labor law regulations and business requirements, maintains the process documentation up-to-date and ensures that the time management process is running according to the local labor law in the respective countries. The Time Management and HR Services Specialist serves as the subject matter expert globally. This role also includes data entry, maintenance for contractors in SAP HCM globally and participation in projects that requires identifying and implementing system and process improvements.
- Act as process owner of Time and Attendance
- Act as a Time Management advisor to the business and to the HR Business partners
- Participate in Time Management projects on global level
- Maintain/Create Time Management process documents, training material and work instructions as needed
- Perform various Time Management data analysis and reporting regarding to Train all process users in the proper and efficient utilization of HR processes and tools
- Support the business with any kind of Time Management inquires
- Manage the contractor process globally
- Participate in HR Services projects; Analyze business requirements, identify system and process improvements and implement it
- Deputy for Time Manager CH
- Deputy of HRIS Team Leader
- Reference: -A31NGn8KLvBALYQyWMVe7NA1w5CXBnwD-73Sc_yhVk.
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Economics, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in HR Services Management
- Experience working in SAP HCM Time Management module
- Excel knowledge/experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Very good communication skills
Skills and experience that would be strongly desired:
- Experience in working as a HR Generalist
- Process oriented HR management and participation in HR projects
- SAP Time Management
- Business Administration
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Project Management knowledge/skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.