Tooling and Equipment Supervisor, Novi Sad
Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 38 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $18.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #151 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 156,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Make support for analyzing/implementing new projects and equipment
- Co-coordinating and auditing in the cutting area, creating and implementing procedures and assuring their compliance
- Search and implement equipment modifications to increase their functionality, reduce maintenance costs and improve the security level during their operating time
- Analyze technical modification, engineering changes and new product from the point of view of cutting and crimping process
- Make proposals regarding the working flux and layout of the equipment in cutting area;
- Participate to the QTS meetings
- Analyze the problems occurred in cutting/crimping area and make proposals for solving them (AMDEC);
- Change technical specifications according customer requirements and distribute to other departments Training of subordinates
- Organizing technical availability of the equipment according to production purposes;
- University degree in Engineering/Mechanical field
- Experience in leading team of people
- Required experience in relevant field, minimum 2 years– automotive industry desired
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Capacity for team work and work in dynamic environment
Deadline for applications: 25.11.2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno