Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
The Trading Specialist is responsible to provide sales support for Loan and Exchange transactions from active pool inventory and from Surplus Sales from liquidated material.
- Explore local market, liaise with current and potential customers of SRT, present the company’s product portfolio and business opportunities to customers of SRT CH, act as communication channel between SRT Head Office and Customer for outright sale, loan and exchanges
- Execute transactions as part of the 24/7 trading operation and ensure proper handover
- Monitor end-to-end process for assigned accounts, ensuring top-quality delivery
- Support on after-sales and cash collection for assigned accounts
- Use data and develop relationships to identify short-term demand at customers
- Gather market intelligence, understanding market value and updating the systems accordingly
- Stay current on changes that affect future demand, such as technological changes, product reliability, fleet changes or customer specifics
- Support on commercial leads and activities in the region
- Drive projects to improve processes and customer interaction
- Ensure that the system properly reflects activities (quotes, sales orders, profit)
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Technical University or Business degree
- 2 years of working experience in Trading
- English – B1 level
- Ability to work in the team as well as perform individual tasks
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 29.10.2019.