Froneri is new company of ice cream and frozen food, established by joint venture between Nestlé and R&R. Combining the success of Nestlé, the world’s largest food manufacturer and R&R, a leading ice cream company, Froneri brings together decades of business and manufacturing expertise.
Froneri have headquarters in the UK and operate primarily in Europe, the Middle East (excluding Israel), Argentina, Australia, Brazil, the Philippines and South Africa.
At the heart of Froneri is our people, passion for ice-cream innovation and a drive to exceed customers.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic analyst who would strengthen our Production team in Stara Pazova and bring value added to business decisions on the position of:
Trainee in Production Analytics m/f
Main duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Standardize reports on line performance and material consumption for shift/day/week/month;
- Standardize method of input and identify responsible positions for the data input;
- Checks and ensures that all data entry is correct and in time;
- Analyses and investigates all out of standard variations regarding following and consumption of materials;
- Leads and agrees on improvement activities regarding material consumption and performance based on analyses results;
- Follows realization of activities and measures results;
- Develops downtime recording and measurement for production lines.
Profile of the candidate:
- Bachelor's degree/Master’s degree;
- Desirable work experience in similar positions;
- MS Office package usage (especially Excel);
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken);
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Respect deadlines;
- Ability to individual and team work;
- Willing to learn and drive to result;
- Highly motivated.
For accurate and timely performance of work, the employee reports to Production Manager.
If your qualifications are in line with requirements of the announced position, and you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English electronically not later than 26.04.2018.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.