Learnlight raspisuje oglas za poziciju Trainer Recruiter - Remote (English / Spanish).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Learnlight (https://www.learnlight.com/en/) was founded in 2007 with a dream to bridge the gap between disparate worlds of education and technology. Our vision was to create a 'EdTech' company that harnessed cutting edge technology to optimize instructor led training (ILT) rather than replace it, as many traditional eLearning providers have tried and failed to do.
Our obsession was, and continues to be, empowering talented trainers to create transformative learning experiences, because, at the end of the day, we think people are the real 'killer app'.
Since our early years as a digital start-up, we've worked with hundreds of clients around the globe; launched more than 10 major versions of our platforms; merged with Training Express, a pioneer of blended language learning; built a team of over 200 incredible people; and most recently acquired Communicaid, one of the world's leading experts in specialized language, intercultural and communication skills training.
We are looking for:
Trainer Recruiter - Remote (English / Spanish)
Work from Home
The candidate will be involved in advertising, selection, recruitment and administration of highly qualified professionals for our rapidly growing team of F2F teachers. The candidate will be given the opportunity to carry out research research to improve the recruitment process both economically and efficiently as the company continues to expand. The candidate will work alongside the HR & Finance Department in areas related to payments, contracts and other documentation required for recruitment.
- Selection process: refining, screening and short-listing the most qualified applicants
- Advertising and Scouting for talented professional teachers to work in various multinational companies
- Coordinate interviews for teachers and interns
- Conduct interviews with potential language professionals
- Calculate and record payments
- Help launch Recruitment Campaigns
- Market Research: analyze and compare geographical impact on average rates and tariffs
- Statistical analysis to provide insight and predict future trends in the international education sector
- Advertising investigate and approach advertising agencies online and offline
- Examine and compare key competitors and how they operate
- Human Resources (Support)
- Receive documentation necessary for payment and contract purposes
- Record documents received and track documents missing
- Track annual fiscal documentation to avoid double taxation for international trainers
- Draw up and send contractual agreements to new trainers
- Record payment details
- Teaching qualification (TEFL / CELTA / PGCE / FLE or equivalent)
- Foreign language teaching experience
- A background in Business or Marketing
- A background in Recruitment, Training or Research
- Must have a proficient level of English and Spanish
- Knowledge of other languages is highly valued
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Must be a proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must be a result oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Contract Freelance / Private Contractor / Sole Proprietor
- Hours Full time
- Location: Virtual / Remote / Online
Deadline for applications: 09.12.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!