Our colleague is on maternity leave and we are looking for a new member of our team. The first contract would be for one year and after that it will be switched to a permanent employment agreement.
We are looking for
Translation Project Manager - Translator
Eurotranslate is full-service translation agency specialized in the Serbian language.
Loyal to our shared roots, along with Serbian, we also specialize in all other Slavic and Eastern European languages. It goes without saying that we also work with all major world languages.
We have successfully completed thousands of translation projects to which our satisfied clients can attest.
Our mission is to enable our clients to expand their business onto the international market and achieve unhindered communication with their business partners and clients throughout the world who do not speak their language.
If you are:
- Positive and outgoing person
- Graduate of languages, final year student or senior undergraduate at the Faculty of Philology
- Experienced translator (EN-SR language combination)
- Advanced Internet user, not only for e-mail exchange, but for the purpose of terminology check, searching of on-line dictionaries and similar
- Communicative, team-work oriented, capable of working under pressure and meeting short deadlines
- Proactive and independent in solving daily tasks
- Planning permanent career in translation industry
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of Serbian, perfect knowledge of grammar and orthography
- Knowledge of another foreign language is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of computers, especially MS Word (text formatting/processing, proofreading with track changes option...), Excel, PowerPoint
- Willingness and capability to work/learn with new translation software
...then stop searching for a job and APPLY NOW*
*send us your CV and creative cover letter reflecting on how you can contribute to our team and why you are the best candidate...
You analyse and prepare the project...
...develop the project schedule...
...assign the project to appropriate vendors...
...monitor and control it.
But, unpredictable situations crop up, as they often do.
As you enjoy working in a challenging environment.
...when you are under pressure, you focus and find ways to deal with stress...
after all you have the project done plus...
...if needed, you do some document formatting...
... as well as final check of the files...
...so that you could deliver them to the client...
...and wait for another challenge to come :)
We can offer:
- Work in a friendly environment
- Possibility of changing job positions in accordance with one’s interests
- Possibility of participating at language and other conferences in Serbia and abroad
- Off-site events
- Pet-friendly working environment
- Ongoing education as per one’s needs and professional interests
- Financial bonuses and non-financial benefits
We are aware that there is no official educational course of studies where you can learn all the secrets of the PM profession.
This is exactly why we organize personal training so that you could learn all the aspects of project management in the translation industry.
If you are ready and willing to learn, you will master this skill as well.
Rok za konkurisanje: 04.07.2019.