Who we are and what we do:
We are a global, fast-growing language service provider that delivers simple solutions to help our customers achieve their global ambitions. Having been in the business since 2004, we’re experts in our field, with a wealth of knowledge across language management, localisation and associated technology platforms.
We are passionate about what we do and how we do it! We love everything about translations because we believe them to be a bridge between people, and between cultures.
If you feel that you can share our passion for excellence and creativity… then, we have to admit, this could be your dream job.
Talkbridge is seeking to recruit an:
Translators Relationship Manager
- Active, on-going management of our translator database, keeping records up to date, etc.
- Recruitment of new resources/translators in order to create and expand a dedicated resource supply to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Monitoring language trends and filling any gaps in resources.
- Using relevant market resources for recruitment.
- Evaluation and tracking of vendor performance in liaison with our review department.
- Build a good relationship with existing vendors.
- Answering translator payment and invoicing queries, in liaison with our accounts department.
- Creating and distributing a monthly report on recruited translators.
- Rate negotiations and updating in NOS – ongoing.
- Helping project managers with specific translator requirements, both on an ad hoc basis and based on ongoing project requirements.
- Mitigating all queries and problems in regards to his/her department.
- Support for tenders regarding translators.
- Directly responsible for Company Image, Reviews and Scores on Translator Related websites.
- Mitigating all and any conflicts related to Supplier Relationship
Requirements Skills and Behaviours:
- Ideally, 2 years’ experience or more in Vendor Management, preferably in the translation industry.
- BA or Masters in a language-related subject - WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE.
- Knowledge of CAT tools - WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE.
- Good relationship-building and communication skills.
- Commitment to a high level of professional customer service.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomatic skills.
- Problem solver.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills.
- Accurate and complete documentation skills utilizing systems and Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent communicator, disciplined, organised, proactive, intelligent, with initiative and capable of bringing in results.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Friendly, self-motivated, independent, trustworthy, ambitious, committed and a very strong team player.
- Receptive to feedback, willing to learn and embracing continuous improvement.
- Ability to solve problems by utilizing training, knowledge, tools and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- High level of work ethic required.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time job.
- 7 hour work schedule + 1 hour for lunch.
- Team building and other events.
- Candidate referrals program.
- Being part of a fast growing international company with a sound organisational culture based on: excellence, proactiveness, initiative, team-work, skills development, interested in long-term collaboration.
- Only CVs in English and candidates from Novi Sad will be considered.
- Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
Deadline for applications: 20.10.2019.