Telenor Common Operation is Telenor’s Shared Service Centre that provides services in area of Network and ITinfrastructure planning, building, operation and maintenance. Telenor Common Operation Ltd. operates under joint management and teams distributed in the CEE region with the aim to improve business performance and quality of services for Telenor subsidiaries in Europe.
Transport Network Planning Specialist
Supporting Access Transport Network Team in their daily tasks, delivering to TnCO customer’s service of transport network planning Defining of transport network needs, delivering solutions for expansion of network, defining transport capacities. ATNP specialist must grow into subject expert in field of MW and fiber optic planning, to have a strong understanding of all aspects of Access Transport Network Technologies.
- Provides support to ATNP team
- Contributes in planning of MW transport network
- Contributes in planning of fiber optic transport network
- Contributes in optimization of access transport network
- Support for projects regarding transport network
- Support regarding implementation of new fix customers
- Assist in the execution of all plans
- Last year of studies, finished studies or master of electrical engineering, preferably Telecommunications
- No work experience required
- General knowledge of telecommunication and mobile systems
- General knowledge of transport and IP systems is advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Fluent knowledge of English (both written and oral)
- Team player
- Demonstrates ability to learn and develop in field of access transport network technologies
This is temporary position.
Please apply by 29.05.2017.