DNATA d.o.o. Beograd raspisuje oglas za poziciju Travel Consultant - Spanish Language.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. As part of the Emirates Group, dnata ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 85 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world.
Yalago is a global leisure wholesale specialist, specializing in the Middle East, Indian Ocean, Southeast Asia, the Mediterranean, Florida and the Caribbean. Yalago is part of the Emirates Group, with more than 40 years history working in the travel industry.
We are looking for a motivated candidate with tourism background for the position of:
As a Consultant based in Belgrade, you will be responsible for the provision of support and information on travel services to existing brands and third party Yalago clients / customers, as well as ensuring this is done to the required quality and consistency standards. Book, handle and manage Accommodation and Ground Service related travel and leisure products.
You will act as a subject matter expert resource for customers, manage complex requests, advise customers on the finer points of difficult itineraries, provide efficient travel solutions and up to date information and resolve or escalate problematic bookings as appropriate.
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to internal customers and Yalago third party customers
- Use business systems i.e. Agent Desktop, Derwent and other technical resources as required and appropriate to ensure product arrangements are managed, amended and supported, maximising customer satisfaction and revenue for Yalago customers.
- Maximise sales of auxiliary products at every opportunity by encouraging the sale of leisure/Hotel packages (both published and individually tailored) to clients.
- Take ownership of Customer Service Requests (CSR) which are raised and ensure they are actioned and completed within the committed Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Attempt to handle difficult or problematic bookings, seeking guidance from Senior colleagues or the Team Leader/Operations Manager prior to the check-in date or further complications arise.
- Ensure customers are fully informed about terms and conditions relevant to their clients’ bookings including cancellation policies, check in times, and any other additional conditions mentioned by the supplier
- Ensure excellent working relationships with customers through timely and effective communication. Utilise Derwent as the principal tool along with offline coordination and communication with the respective suppliers.
- Handle refunds, complicated disputes, re-calculation of prices, price matches based on any changes in the itineraries or travel plans, and make necessary amendments as required.
- Handle Customer Resolution cases including failed bookings, in house or pre travel issues and book-outs independently. Seek guidance when required and take the responsibility and ownership to get the necessary approvals in order to proceed with resolving the case.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service, preferably within travel industry
- Experience of working with 3rd party wholesalers / bed-bank suppliers for booking management
- Knowledge of world geography, major carrier networks to facilitate quick itinerary planning along with basic hotel product knowledge and operations for hotel room bookings
- Fluency in both Spanish and English language
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Interpersonal ability, telephone and customer service skills
- Desire to learn and excel in a highly collaborative, dynamic department
- Front line travel experience as a Reservation/Sales agent or hospitality experience in Front Office operations is a plus
We are offering:
- A dynamic, international work environment
- A permanent contract with a six month probationary period
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Competitive salary and benefits
Deadline for applications: 11.12.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!