Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
As a part of Group Treasury, the Treasury Analyst is responsible in a new team for all treasury reports in close collaboration with the Cash Management team located in Zurich. She / he is in charge for the preparation and administration of bank account openings. That includes changes such as new bank signatories as well as the maintenance of the related documentation and reporting. In addition, she / he will be the key user / administrator of various e-banking systems with the task to further develop them in line with company requirements. The position holder will also support the Cash Management team in Zurich with payment initiation and coordination. Target is to build up a team of 2 Treasury Analysts who will establish a segregation of duties to the tasks carried out by Cash Management in Zurich.
- Prepare all treasury reports (about Liquidity, Foreign Exchange (FX), Bank facilities, …)
- Provide support with payment initiation and coordination
- Create, maintain and ensure the accuracy of various databases and reports that are related to bank accounts, SAP treasury instruments, investments, FX exposures and other department records
- Prepare and administer bank account openings, monitor changes such as new bank signatories and closings; maintain related documentation (e.g. signature authority documents) and reporting
- Maintenance of further Treasury systems e.g. e-banking, Bank Account Manager, FX trading portal (360T) and market information suppliers
- Maintain Treasury dashboard and other management reporting’s as requested
- Ensure compliance with treasury policy, delegation of authorities and bank facility agreements
- Participate and provide support in treasury projects
- Maintain integrity and accuracy in financial transactions and reporting
- Create a segregation of duties to Cash Management
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a proven track record
- Solid financial background with understanding of treasury products
- Experience in handling of various e-banking/payment systems
- Working experience in SAP R/3
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of German would be a plus
- Customer and results oriented
- Good reasoning skills
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Trustworthy, motivated and proactive person
- Ability to interface with different stakeholders
- Ready to build up a new team within an organisation with close interaction to Cash Management
- Problem solving skills with the ability to identify poor processes and implement improvements
- Analytical personality with good organisational skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.09.2018.