As leaders in our field, we deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of regulated businesses within 20 leading financial jurisdictions spread globally across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. We service clients through a number of specialist businesses which are led by directors with extensive asset class and market experience. They in turn are supported by multifunctional teams aligned to the specific requirements of each client, across one accredited platform. We provide services in private debt and capital markets, real estate, private equity, hedge, institutional, executive incentives, private client and investment treasury services. Client service is paramount at SANNE. Each client has a lead director who is the single point of contact for the client and is involved in all elements of the client account.
Sanne Group is a premier fund administration service provider of alternative assets located across the globe. SANNE is a fast growing firm expanding its operational support model with resources located in Belgrade.
We are recruiting for a Treasury Associate who will join our Belgrade Cash team.
- Perform daily account/bank reconciliations
- Process domestic and offshore wire transfers
- Administration of bank accounts including but not limited to account openings and closings
- Management of cash activity and calculation of daily cash projections incorporating investment funding and other cash impacts such as upcoming interest and fees
- Review cash balances and transactions to ensure accurate and timely postings to cash accounts
- Administration of credit facility including but not limited to executing borrowing, rollover, repayment, interest/fee calculations & payments and covenant management
- Assist with correspondence and requests from financial institutions
- Organize, maintain and validate data in various financial models and systems
Skills / experience required
- 1 year of experience with cash operations a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to comply with tight deadlines
- Effective time management skills
- Fluent English
- Work in a positive, dynamic environment
- Possibility for advancement
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also, please be informed that we will keep your CV in our database for the period of 6 months for any future openings for this or similar roles. In case you would like us to delete your data, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.