For over 30 years we have been supporting renowned industrial companies with our expertise in selecting personnel. From now on we are looking for our client, multinational company in IT and technology sector, motivated candidates to successfully fill the position:
Database Systems Expert m/f
Place of work: Belgrade
Job description and responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining database infrastructure.
- Analyze and help resolving software related issues and recommend solution.
- Support database systems to ensure high availability and security.
- Support of database operations, maintenance and integration in an operational environment
- Provide access to data, control and monitor user access.
- Lead database backup and recovery processes, data replication support and archiving.
- Support development and implementation of applications
- Participate in cross-team projects
- Off-shift and weekend work with rotating on call coverage.
- University degree in IT, Telecommunication, Engineering
- Fluent in English
- At least 2-year experience of installing, configuring and maintaining database infrastructure (MSSQL and/or MySQL and/or Oracle)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changes
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to initiate and drive improvement and change
- Good communication skills on all levels and across cultures and disciplines
- Requires some travel mainly in Europe
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private pension and health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- In-house training and development programs
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working possibility
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English and Serbian.
Contact no.: + 381 11 30 11 914
Deadline for applications: 17.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno