Trikoder is one of the leading Croatian web development companies specialized in the custom development of complex online systems with high performance and traffic. After 11 years of work we stand out with many foreign projects, as well as with continuous long-term cooperation with domestic clients. We are a part of Styria Digital Marketplaces, and the current team consists of 70 experts in different fields, from web and mobile developers to data scientists.
We are currently increasing our number of remote employees, so if you find our story interesting, join us as our new
- collaboration with colleagues working on the project, both technical and business oriented
- collaboration with team members to deliver software increments with emphasis on quality
- participation in brainstorming sessions with development team to come up with the best technical solution for the problem
- working with a team on delivering quality code solutions while following good project practices such as writing automated tests and clean architecture to name a few
- participation in continuous education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- knowledge of OOP in software development
- knowledge of PHP programming language
- knowledge of SQL and RDBMS databases
- continuous desire to learn and improve
Bonus points for:
- experience with Symfony PHP framework and its components, as well as knowledge of PHP development tools (package managers like Composer) and development of RESTful APIs
- experience with Elasticsearch, Redis, Beanstalk or JSON:API specification
- experience with Scrum or some related framework
What do we offer?
- opportunity to work with the latest technologies across a variety of platforms
- competitive salary aligned with your experience and knowledge
- friendly, innovative and open-minded culture
- flexibile work time
- culture that actively contributes to dev community
- new offices with free coffee and refreshments when you visit us in Zagreb :)
Deadline for applications: 18.09.2019.