UBConnect INT d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Fiber Network Planner.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
UBConnect AS (former UBQ) - established in 2005 – a Norwegian company that is a market-leading provider of infrastructure and consulting services to the private and public sector, in industries such as telecommunications, IT, railways, roads, power and energy. We currently employ around 200 talented individuals, and are rapidly expanding. Our main office is located in central Oslo, Norway.
We have a daughter company in Belgrade, Serbia with 70 employees. Our team is consisted of young and positive individuals and good working atmosphere is the thing we are mostly proud of.
Our main values are respect for people, high level of business ethics, community culture, high competence and integrity.
We are continuously working to create sustainable solutions for our customers and for the society.
We are seeking experienced Fiber Network Planner who will be responsible for planning and documenting of fiber access network and FTTH. Fiber Network Planner will be working on projects in Scandinavian countries from our Belgrade office.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Senior Fiber Network Planner
- Preparation of FTTH fiber network drawings, ensuring all designs comply with technical specifications and any regulatory requirements
- Co-ordinate and manage the data integrity associated with the information developed by and received from external resources
- The planning and design function will involve planning considerations and planning optimization of all infrastructure
- Ensuring the quality of the design
- Experience in FTTH design and planning (minimum 4 years)
- University degree inside telecommunications
- Project Management experience
- Work experience in Scandinavian projects (advantage)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD-TeleCAD GIS
- Good computer skills: MS Office, Adobe Acrobat
- Strong English language skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Initiative and leadership skills
- Fast learner, independent and responsible person
- Positive attitude and proactivity
- An international, innovative, informal and professional working environment
- Intensive training in the use of planning and documentation software
- Ability to work with highly skilled team of professionals from telecommunications field
- Occasional travels to Scandinavia for a short term trainings
- International and local team building activities
- Private pension insurance
- Paid yearly medical check
- Career opportunities in the long term
If you think you are the ideal candidate for us, please send us your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!