An American Fortune 500 corporation, a leader in global retail development has an opportunity for a:
UI / UX Designer
This is a full time, 40hr/week, salary based telecommute position (work from home).
This role is about creating a positive and productive product experience for the 140,000+ users of our products. We need your help leading the visual design and user experience for our next generation of Web and mobile clients; from initial wireframes to pixel perfect interactive comps and more.
A UI/UX Designer is expected to:
- Enhance online usability and visual appeal while preserving branding and optimizing functionality
- Design web sites which could potentially include Internet, mobile and intranet with organizational goals, objectives and identity in mind
- Establish UI and UX standards for our Web and mobile applications
- Contribute to future products and current product enhancements
- An impressive portfolio that showcases deep interaction and visual design skills. Please include link to portfolio with application.
- Great eye and passionate for visual design
- Define visual interfaces that adhere to and extend the defined wireframes and specifications
- Mastery of graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
- Strong sense of graphic design, font design, layout, color, and style, and also have a deep appreciation for simple, sleek, usable interfaces.
- Proven ability to navigate issues of Internet design (cross-platform compatibility, browser usability, color and quick loading of images, etc.) is highly valued
- Create and communicate end-to-end scenarios, interaction models, and screen designs to clients and executives
- Previous use of design software applications and tools
- Salary $1500 - $2,500
- Work from home.