CallidusCloud is looking for a
to join our team. This team member will play an instrumental role in shaping the look of the CallidusCloud product suite. You will work with closely with Product Management and Engineering to create wire frames, initial HTML prototypes, define application branding/style guidelines to enhance the user experience for a product suite used by millions of users.
- Produce wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to create new features from the ground up.
- Lead or participate in user research to learn from direct customer feedback.
- Prototype complex enterprise software UIs.
- Design information architectures and workflows.
- Pitch and present designs to stakeholders for sign-off.
- Create and implement style guides and standards.
- Design consistent, responsive user experiences across multiple devices.
- Help lead company design initiatives.
- Reference: fWj-nW__LUfFvTOygD6ngs-d4ZIROnAyZddb4aNzB3Q.
- 5+ years designing responsive user interfaces for Web, desktop and mobile applications.
- Experience working with enterprise business applications.
- Strong foundation in visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.).
- Strong HTML, JS, CSS skills.
- Knowledge of common design patterns and best practices for application design.
- Experience designing localized and accessible UIs.
- Strong communications skills and successful advocate for UX design across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Degree in Human Factors, Industrial Design or Graphic Design strongly preferred