UX / UI Designer
You are UX/UI Designer who will work within the fully integrated digital company where technology, design, content, media, and product specialists work together, with great digital experiences. With an interdisciplinary approach, you will be a part of the team that represents a mixture of top talents working in an Agile environment. Together with your team and your clients, you will create meaningful impact in the world of connected consumer.
- Conceptualization and design: participate in research and conceptualization, following directions set by the Senior UX/UI Designer and Head of Design; participate in the preparation of the creative solution presentations both for stakeholders and the team; research the competition, follow trends and best practices; transfer high-level business briefs into visually attractive and functional design solutions; monitor the products’ UX/UI quality on Demo meetings; use motion design to represent UI elements’ behavior and flows to developers and clients. Give life to static elements with motion design tools; uses adequate prototyping/presentation tools to prepare presentations of design solutions to the Project Team and Stakeholders in the best way possible
- Mentoring and development: give suggestions for using new tools and working processes; mentor junior members of the team; participate in creating a training plan and run internal trainings
- Processes: responsible for organizing and providing access to materials for further development and implementation to both the Development and Content team; provide the Project Manager with necessary estimations for the design process on a certain part of the project s/he is in charge of; responsible for following procedures in the design project team
- 2+ years in the sphere of digital/graphic design. Preferred agency experience, and experience working on complex projects cooperating with Development teams
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Expressed creativity
- Extensive knowledge of Typography, Color Theory, and Design Principles
- Great knowledge of best practices in design for web and mobile applications - usability, information architecture, interaction design, UI, web technologies, prototype creation
- Preferred experience in creating visual brand identity and brand style guides
- Knowledge of basic UX principles and research methods
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe tools: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of After Effects and InDesign
- Knowledge of some prototype creating tools
- Proactive in gathering information and eager to share knowledge and ideas
- Research, Concept
- Graphic/UI design
- User Experience
- Content production
In return we offer.
- Professional development and trainings
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
- Private medical insurance
Deadline for applications: 20.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno