Our company, Ulyssys Serbia d.o.o., is having an international background, mainly specialized in developing integrated administration and transactional applications and custom software systems, is looking for the ideal candidate meeting the following criteria.
We are looking for:
- Application and database development
- Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews
- Meeting tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Scoping documents and technical specifications
- Reference: lAXYb62rQPTubavVE75_vHKc7VQWgi9d4tKi48sa0nk.
- Master or bachelor degree in IT or engineering
- 3+ years experience as a programmer/developer
- Ability to work with international/virtual team
- Advanced English (IT - related)
Intermediate or advanced skills and knowledge in the fields:
- Oracle 11g
- IBM WebSphere AS
- EJB (preferably EJB 3.1 or openEJB)
- JAXB2, XML, XSD
- Eclipse RCP
- JIRA + Greenhopper
- TDD (test-driven development)
- Web services
- Load testing
- Reporting (JasperReports, Birt, Apache POI)
- Agile methods/development (scrum)
- Advanced German (IT - related)
In your application please mark your knowledge 0-5 (0: absolute no knowledge, 1: theoretical knowledge, 5: advanced and proven experience) of the requested skills.
- Outstanding salary and other supplementary incentives
- International environment, possibility of working and gaining experience abroad
- Flexible working hours, including telecommuting
- Laptop, mobile phone and useful gadgets
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Fast paced learning environment and trainings
- Young, agile team/environment
- Start immediately
Please send your English CV and cover letter on-line.
Applycation deadline: 29.04.2013.