Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to its customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
This position holder will advise the business units of SR Technics Group in all VAT questions (national/international), provide VAT tax trainings for all business units and support all business units in contract negotiations with regard to the VAT matters (VAT clauses).
- Tax planning and optimization regarding VAT
- Tax compliance regarding VAT
- Risk management and optimization of processes regarding VAT
- Consultancy services in the field of VAT (national/international)
- Check of VAT returns (national/international)
- Consultancy services in contract negotiations with regard to VAT/Tax clauses.
- Support Business Divisions regarding tax related matters (e.g. contracting business)
- Conduct of negotiations with the tax authorities, obtaining VAT tax rulings
- Supervision of VAT audits / support SRT subsidiaries regarding local VAT audits
- Support services with regard to business restructuring in the field of VAT
- Support and advisory services for all SR Technics Group companies in the field of VAT in co-operation with external advisors
- Providing training services to the respective stakeholders in SR Technics Group
- Publication of VAT information
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- At least 5 years experience in national/international VAT
- Academic/university degree in economics and/or law (Bachelor/Master)
- Advanced degree in indirect taxes (e.g. Master of Advanced Studies in VAT / L.L.M. VAT)
- Very good communication skills
- Proved advisory skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge
- Very good language skills (English required C1 / German is an advantage)
- Team-minded, reliable, committed and to be able to work under pressure
- Ability to work exact and swift
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 17.10.2019.