Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Vendor Performance Specialist
The Vendor Performance Specialist is responsible to manage their assigned suppliers while proactively monitoring repair orders in the supply chain, issuing reminders to suppliers and proactively alerting and escalating deviations from agreed turnaround times (TAT). The Vendor Performance Specialist also acts as the single point of contact for customer requests assigned to their suppliers/purchasing groups.
- Manage and pro-actively monitor repair orders within the global SR Technics network
- Build-up and nurture/develop relationship with suppliers
- Meet with suppliers in person and attend daily or weekly operational calls
- Liaise with repair facilities around the globe, manage all informational aspects and support them in the day-to-day activities related to repair orders
- Internal and external communication between the stakeholders to meet agreed KPI's
- Issue reminders based on time stamps in SAP
- Serve as single point of contact to customer support team for material availability in collaboration with Repair Order Management and Planning
- Work in close collaboration with logistics to avoid transportation delays
- Review new Q-notifications and co-ordinate timely closure. Communicate with internal/external parties (SR Technics/repair vendor)
- Mitigation of potential operational risks
- Support projects as requested by superiors
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Qualification in business studies, commerce, mechanical or aerospace engineering or relevant field
- Work experience in procurement, operations, commercial or supply chain (Aviation industry preferred)
- Working experience within a multinational company and cross functional team desired
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Desirable experience in SAP
- Professional proficiency in English
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 01.11.2019.