We are a US based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center (Pamet d.o.o.) in Belgrade, Sava Center.
With more than 300 tech solutions delivered over the past 15+ years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the industry.
Vicert is looking for
Join us in our Belgrade office and work with our team on different projects for large international clients. Your primary responsibilities will include building, maintaining and improving the CI / CD processes that are in use in our company as well as with our clients. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product are essential.
Become a part of a strong team with vast experience in software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
Education and Experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 2 years of experience in deploying and managing enterprise applications and services
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts based on Microsoft tech stack - .NET / Azure / TFS
- Experience with deployment and management of MS Azure services
- Experience with Microsoft TFS, Git, Jenkins and Docker
- Experience with deployment of .NET applications
- Experience with maintenance of MS SQL Server clusters
- Experience with PowerShell and Linux shell
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Windows and Linux servers will be considered a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes and Amazon AWS will be considered a plus
- Basic software development skills in any programming language will be considered a plus
- Engineer and maintain the continuous delivery platform for complex enterprise applications
- Build and maintain various CI / CD pipelines
- Administer, maintain and synchronize Development, QA, Staging and Production environments
- Detect and fix issues in existing CI / CD process
- Continuously explore new technologies to improve the development efficiency
- Promote the DevOps culture throughout the organization
- Strong communicator
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- English language fluency
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Advancement opportunities based on performance
We will start with the selection and interview process immediately upon receiving a resume, so be sure to apply sooner rather than later.
Deadline for applications: 18.05.2019.