We are a US-based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center (Pamet d.o.o.) in Belgrade, Sava Centar.
With more than 300 tech solutions delivered over the past 18 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the industry.We are looking for a System/Network Administrator to join our team and take over administration and maintenance of our entire system and network. Everyday duties of this position include installation, configuration, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet system or a segment of a network system. Maintaining network hardware and software. Monitoring network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. May supervise other network support and client server specialists and plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures.
We are looking for an employee who can join us either full-time or part-time, with at least 4 hours per day presence on our premises.
- Maintain and monitor company local area network and wide area network.
- Provide network support with a variety of operating systems.
- Install and configure computer network equipment.
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations.
- Maintain servers and workstations and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and back-up.
- Monitor network to ensure optimal and secure performance.
More specifically and in addition to the above, System/Network administrator should
- Manage and maintain ISP connections
- Manage and maintain local network, firewall, ACL, NAT, PBR
- Manage and maintain VPN servers and services
- Work with clients in establishing and maintaining site-to-site VPN
- Manage and maintain Windows domain server and Linux servers with required services
- Manage and maintain company AWS hosted services
- Manage and maintain company domains and certificates
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years in system/network administration role
- MCSA, MTCNA or other relevant certificates
- Knowledge of English language
- Attention to detail
- Competitive compensation package
- Positive company culture and a great team
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Advancement opportunities based on performance
We will process applications as we receive them, therefore open call could end before the deadline.
Deadline for applications: 20.11.2019.