We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health. We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society.
Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world. And we write software to express our client's thoughts.
The mission of our client is to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. It's their mission. It’s a fact.
They have spent a decade turning talented teams and technology to the challenges in American healthcare.
With comprehensive and convenient care, from urgent care to primary care, specialty care to behavioral health, high-quality care, and expertise when you need it, they include every part of the health system to help you.
With high-tech and high-touch experiences, whoever and wherever you are.
This is an opportunity to work in a team with people from Twitter, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Facebook in the fast growing industry at the time!
If you are a game-changer, you believe that healthcare shouldn’t feel like a fight, maybe we have the same perspectives!
Education and experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in native mobile software development
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, and different versions of Android
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong communicator with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Proactive work attitude and team oriented
- Excellent compensation package
- Remote work is fully supported
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age
We are a US based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center in Belgrade, GTC 41. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 17 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the healthcare industry. So from storing code on floppy disks to now the cloud we have witnessed the rise of the tech revolution both in the US and in Serbia. Being present in the tech space as a company for the past…Više o poslodavcu